Key Responsibility Areas
- Revenue assurance on all Income lines
- Project profitability analysis and recommendations
- Project Monitoring and reporting
- Issue invoices, update payments and issue receipts
- Provide customer statements
- Weekly reporting
- GL Update and Perform month-end accounting activities such as GL reconciliations and journal entries.
- Coordinate with the finance team to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines.
- Generate financial reports and statements to the Finance Controller for review.
- Assist in auditing activities
- Inventory Counts
- Fixed Asset management
- Bank Reconciliations.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of an HND / B.Sc (Any Discipline)
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA completed or in progress is a must.
- Minimum of 18 months experience and ready to learn more
- In-depth understanding of regulatory policies on Taxes
- Exceptional computer skills, including Microsoft Office and databases
- Expertise working with ERP NEXT
- Resourceful Person – i.e able to independently research and resolve tasks – A MUST
- Perform highly detailed work with accuracy and precision.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced highly collaborative environment.
- Friendly and can provide answers to non-accountants patiently
- Ready to Start work in 2 weeks.