- Accurate registration of customers
- Prompt and Timely billing and posting of invoices
- Booking of rebate, van support and open market sales representative payout
- Raising of credit notes return stock and damaged goods on transit
- Prepare receivables report
- Reconciliation of customers account
- Booking of prepayments
- Sharing of statements with customers as advised by my Line Manager.
- Assisting in general financial management and analysis
- HND / B.Sc in Accounting or Finance
- Membership of ICAN or ACCA (in-view) is added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in Account Receivables
- Experience in Food and Beverages Manufacturing or FMCG Industry
- A strong experience in modern trade accounting and relationship with major key accounts such as Shoprite, Sparetc. is mandatory
- Good working knowledge of SAP and OMS is relevant to the position
- A keen eye for detail
- An ability to work independently
- Ability to communicate articulately and efficiently with other co-workers and external customers.
- An ability to prioritize and manage expectations.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ensuring prompt and accurate billing of customer’s invoices. Securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts and resolving anydiscrepancies and assisting payable when the need arises.