- Process accounts payable and receivable, depending on role
- Utilize database software to organize financial account information
- Handle account inquiries from internal and external sources
- Make regular contact with clients to ensure payment
- Ensure company financial accounts, such as credit cards, are paid on time
- Perform internal audits on financial activities as necessary
- Review both incoming and outgoing invoices
- Generate financial reports for review regulatory authorities
- Resolving accounts to the general ledger.
- Contacting clients about transactions and invoices.
- Handling queries related to accounts
- Investigating financial transactions and records on a daily basis.
- Analyzing account activities of various other departments of the organization.
- Reviewing incoming and outgoing invoices.
- Maintaining and preparing the budget.
- OND or HND in related field.
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proven work experience as an Account Officer.
- Able to work well within a team.
- Solid analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding analytical abilities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applicant must resides within Ikotun Egbe Axis.