- Manage Accounts Receivables and branch imprest.
- Day-to-day management of the Financial and Management Accounting processes.
- Ensure all creditors’ balances are diligently & completely recorded and accounted for on a daily basis.
- Monitoring and evaluating financial information systems and suggesting improvements where needed;
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- HND / B.Sc. in Finance, Accounting or any other related field.
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience in retail and supermarket chain is an added advantage
- Excellent Analytical skills: Very proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Retail Software.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proximity to the job location (Adeola Odeku, Victoria Island, Lagos) is preferred.