Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinates work priority and scheduling of duties.
- Suggests specific work methods and procedures for employees.
- Provides follow up supervision on assignments for employees.
- Initiates requisitions for supplies and equipment.
- Maintains records for hourly employees.
- Devises schedules and supervise inspections of the air conditioning equipment.
- Maintains complete machinery histories on equipment.
- Performs related duties as required.
- SSCE or National Diploma (ND) or relevant certificate.
- VRV/VRF HVAC systems
- Ability to supervise.
- Aptitude for work with technicians
- Knowledge of equipment, assemble, installation, repair, etc.
- Technical practices.
- Ability to interpret instructions, specifications, drawings etc.
- Ability to use and maintain tools and equipment.
- Knowledge of materials.
- 3 years’ experience including one year of experience with refrigeration and in operation, maintenance, and repair of centrifugal and reciprocating refrigeration equipment, including one year in a supervisory experience.
- Universal Refrigerant Certification or ability to obtain certification within 6 months of hire.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted and late entries will not be entertained.