A digital marketing manager is a specialist who manages multiple marketing campaigns while also managing a brand’s online presence and sales. They are responsible for conducting research, brainstorming with other experts, and producing material for effective campaigns. In this post, we will be taking a look at the job description of a digital marketing manager.
Job Description Of A Digital Marketing Manager
Primary responsibilities of a digital marketing manager include:
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
Digital marketing managers employ a variety of media to connect with customers, increase brand recognition, and advertise products. They are creative strategists with extensive knowledge of digital media planning methods because they wear many hats. A digital marketing manager is in charge of creating and executing plans to advertise the goods of a business or brand.
To effectively reach their customers, they handle a variety of channels, including social media, Google Ads, website content, and email marketing. A effective digital marketing manager should be able to write material, post it to websites and other platforms, optimize images, and comprehend how marketing affects a company’s objectives. In order to show the efficacy of particular efforts, they must also deliver reliable reports on the Return on Investment of those programs.
A small team of marketing experts usually includes a digital marketing manager. Different marketers are in charge of different marketing channels, such as email, PPC, and SEO. A marketing manager oversees these teams of digital marketing managers, setting priorities and coordinating the team’s overall marketing initiatives.
Job Brief Of A Digital Marketing Manager
Organizations hire Digital Marketing Managers to develop, implement, track and optimize their digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.You should be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution and have a firm knowledge of the most recent marketing technologies and tactics. To implement campaigns on schedule and under budget, digital marketing managers will collaborate with the marketing team, supporting teams (such programmers), and vendors.
Job Description Of A Digital Marketing Manager
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Skills Required For A Digital Marketing Manager Job
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
What’s the difference between a Digital Marketing Manager and a Marketing Manager?
The sole focus of the digital marketing manager’s work is typically on online platforms like social media, websites, and email platforms. They only work on improving ad campaigns on digital media platforms, and they come up with creative ideas for how to expand the reach of their digital ads online. Marketing managers frequently work on print and online advertising campaigns. Typically, they provide budgets for the department to advertise the brand in print and occasionally online. Marketing managers typically receive more training in traditional forms of advertising from publications, billboards, sales sheets, and trade shows. To manage both print and digital campaigns, some marketing managers take additional courses in digital marketing strategies.
Qualities Of A Good Digital Marketing Manager
In order to create an efficient campaign, a great digital marketing manager should have in-depth knowledge of and expertise using a variety of marketing methods. They should also be capable leaders who are eager to instruct the members of their marketing team on how to use these tools to develop an effective campaign.Finding a Digital Marketing Manager candidate that is an effective communicator is also crucial because they frequently collaborate with other departments, their own marketing team, and leadership members to create digital campaigns that deliver results.
If you found this post informative and helpful, log on to Hubforjobs.com for more. Click here Hubforjobs
You can also connect with Hubforjobs on all their social media handles for more regular job updates
LinkedIn : @HubForJobs