An SEO analyst is a specialist who analyzes data from multiple sources using a variety of technologies and analytical skills. Using a variety of technologies, they research ideas for raising a website’s ranking and put those ideas into practice. Their main duty is to use SEO strategies to increase organic traffic to the client’s website. In this post, we will be taking a look at the job description and average salary of an SEO analyst in Nigeria.
Job Description And Average Salary Of SEO Analyst In Nigeria
Search engine optimization (SEO) is a popular tool used by companies to boost their online visibility. By examining website performance and other pertinent data, an SEO analyst assists them in determining the best SEO strategy for their company. You can decide whether you want to pursue this career path by understanding the duties and responsibilities of an SEO analyst. This article explains what an SEO analyst is, how to become one, and the abilities and credentials required to succeed in this line of work.
The primary responsibilities of an SEO analyst are:
- Conducting keyword research using various tools (like Keyword Planner and Moz)
- Performing competitive analysis and identifying gaps in our content or areas of improvement in our web design
- Tracking important SEO metrics including organic traffic, conversion rates, and time spent on page
Job Brief Of An SEO Analyst
As part of an organization’s marketing team, an SEO Analyst is required to work on establishing a strong online presence for the organization. The duties of an SEO analyst involve conducting keyword research, improving content, and tracking user activity on a website. You need to have great analytical abilities and be conversant with current SEO tools and tactics to succeed in this position. In the end, you’ll use efficient SEO techniques to make sure we draw in and keep our target audience and turn visitors into buyers.
Job Description Of An SEO Analyst
- Conduct keyword research using various tools (like Keyword Planner and Moz)
- Perform competitive analysis and identify gaps in our content or areas of improvement in our web design
- Track important SEO metrics including organic traffic, conversion rates, and time spent on page
- Update older content and add effective calls to action (CTAs) to improve user engagement
- Report on performance metrics comparing them to our SEO goals and benchmarking data
- Optimize pages for mobile
- Implement link-building strategies and manage backlinks to build online authority
- Monitor paid search campaigns
- Follow SEO trends and stay up-to-date with new tools and practices
Requirements And Skills For An SEO Analyst Job
- Work experience as an SEO Analyst or similar digital marketing role
- Expertise in Google Analytics
- Familiarity with keyword research and management tools
- Experience with email campaigns and paid advertising
- Understanding of ranking factors and search engine optimization practices
- Strong analytical skills
- BSc in Marketing or relevant diploma
Average Salary Of An SEO Analyst In Nigeria
Based on salary estimates from 2 SEO analysts in Nigeria, the average monthly salary of an SEO analyst in Nigeria is 243,000 Naira.
If you found this post helpful, visit Hubforjobs.com for more. Click here Hubforjobs
You can also connect with Hubforjobs on all their social media handles for more regular job updates
LinkedIn : @HubForJobs