Due to the very busy and tight schedule of some business executives, they always hire a personal assistant to assist them with their workloads and other running around. Starting up your career as a personal assistant to a successful executive in your field is an excellent way to start.
Are you interested in a PA job? Now let’s take a look at the job description and average salary of a personal assistant in Nigeria. Keep reading, we got it covered.
In a workplace context, a Personal Assistant is a professional who provides one-on-one help to individuals.
A Personal Assistant can serve in a variety of capacities to assist persons at home or in the workplace.
In general, they aid in keeping people organized and on track.
Running errands, maintaining calendars, taking notes, and responding to correspondences are all examples of this.
What are the qualities of a good personal assistant?
A good Personal Assistant must be aggressive, detail-oriented, and organized. Personal assistants are support roles, but they are essential to the success of the leaders they serve.
Another important attribute of an outstanding Personal Assistant is their ability to communicate effectively.
Employees seek to hire a dedicated Personal Assistant who can provide individual, secretarial and administrative assistance in a timely and orderly manner. You’ll work one-on-one with a manager on several tasks relating to his or her work life and communication.
Job Description of a personal assistant in Nigeria
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangements
- Take dictation and minutes
- Source office supplies
- Produce reports, presentations, and briefs
- Devise and maintain an office filing system
Requirements And Skills To Work As A Personal Assistant In Nigeria
- Proven work experience as a Personal Assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with the latest office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- High School degree
- PA diploma or certification would be considered an advantage
The average salary of a personal assistant in Nigeria
Based on the salary estimated of 128 personal assistants in Lagos, the average monthly salary for a Personal Assistant in Nigeria is 97, 000 Naira.
However, entry-level personal assistants can earn as low as 64,000 Naira monthly. Mid-level personal assistants earn up to 110,000 Naira while a senior-level PA earns as much as 189,000 Naira.
A Personal Assistant is a professional who provides one-on-one help to individuals. They aid in keeping people organized and on track. A good PA must be aggressive, detail-oriented, and organized. The average monthly salary for a Personal Assistant in Nigeria is 97, 000 Naira. Entry-level PAs can earn as low as 64,000 Naira monthly.
how much is a personal assistant’s salary in Nigeria
personal assistant salary in Nigeria nairaland
executive assistant salary in Nigeria
special assistant to the governor salary in Nigeria
executive assistant salary in Lagos
pa job description and salary
being a personal assistant in Nigeria