Do you have excellent interpersonal skills? if yes, a career in client relations might be ideal for you. This article will take a look at the job description and average salary of a client relationship manager in Nigeria. For those interested in client relations manager jobs, this article will touch on the following areas:
- Who a client relations manager is
- What client relations management entails
- How to become a client relations manager in Nigeria
- Job Brief of a client relations manager
- Job description of a client relations manager
- The average salary of a client relations expert in Nigeria
- Career prospects for client relations expert
Who is a client relations manager?
This is a professional who works to build, maintain and strengthen a company’s relationship with its numerous clients. They work with clients to build strategies to overcome any challenges their business may face. They connect with clients to learn more about the objectives they hope to achieve and to show how their company’s product or service may support them in achieving these goals and advancing their enterprise.
Client relationship managers ensure that clients’ demands are being met. They may work in the marketing, advertising, sales, or public relations sectors. Some client relations managers might furthermore help the sales team prospect for future clients and build a rapport with them before they sign on as clients.
The key duties of a client relationship manager include:
- Building long-term relationships with key clients.
- Addressing customer concerns and complaints.
- Creating sales plans to generate revenue.
Job Brief Of A Client Relations Manager
To establish and maintain enduring relationships with customers, organizations hire client relations managers. To guarantee that clients are happy with the organization’s services, a client relations manager will address any problems that may emerge. You should be a strong communicator in this position who can identify client needs and come up with creative solutions to meet them. Your mission will be to assist your organization in maintaining its revenue and consumer base.
Job Description Of A Client Relationship Manager
- Build relationships with key employees among customers
- Create plans to address clients’ business needs
- Advise clients on creating profitable processes
- Schedule regular meetings with customers to ensure they are satisfied
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
- Help sales team up-sell or cross-sell services and products
- Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms
- Study competition to find new ways to retain customers
- Set sales and revenue targets and work diligently to meet them
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. sales, engineers, senior management) to address customers’ needs
Requirements And Skills To Work As A Client Relationship Manager
- Proven experience as a Client Relations Manager or Relationship Manager
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Background in customer service; industry knowledge is a plus
- Experience tracking relevant KPIs (e.g. customer satisfaction)
- Proficient in MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM platforms (e.g. Salesforce)
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work well with a team
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field
Average Salary Of A Client Relations Manager In Nigeria
Based on salary estimates from 5 people who work as client relations managers across Lagos, Abuja, and Port Harcourt, the average monthly salary for Client Relationship Manager jobs in Nigeria is 265,000 Naira. A senior-level client relations manager that manages loads of high-paying clients can earn as much as 704,000 Naira per month.
Log on to Hubforjobs.com Today, and avail yourself stress the unending stress of getting a job that suits you. Click here Hubforjobs
You can also connect with Hubforjobs on all their social media handles for more regular job updates
LinkedIn : @HubForJobs