The role of an administrative manager is pivotal in any organization. For those who wish to start a career in administration or looking for an admin role, this post is for you as it focuses on the job description and average salary of an administrative manager.
Who Is An Administrative Manager?
A professional that controls an organization’s administration system and general procedures is known as an Administrative Manager. They manage a team of administrative assistants and ensure that everyday office activities are handled efficiently. Administrative Managers assist in the organization of schedules as well as the management of payroll and personnel databases.
They write reports for other clerical positions. They also establish policies and procedures to guarantee that employees are well-trained and self-assured in their talents. Standard clerical chores, such as faxing and copying, are allocated to an Administrative Manager, as are preparing meeting calendars for various departments and filtering correspondence to the appropriate individuals or offices.
They’re also in charge of drafting clear, succinct reports, memos, and other business documents, as well as assisting with human resources duties. Administrative Managers will collaborate with other administrators, such as Administrative Assistants. They help with a variety of jobs as well as administrative requirements.
Job Brief Of An Administrative Manager
Seasoned Administration Managers are often required to oversee a company’s day-to-day support operations and devise the most efficient administrative methods. As an admin manager, you’ll be in charge of a group of experts that will accomplish a variety of administrative tasks in several departments.
Excellent communication and organizational abilities are required of a superb administrative manager. The ideal applicant will be familiar with departmental procedures and rules and will be willing to actively seek out innovative ways to improve efficiency. The purpose is to make sure that all support activities are completed swiftly and effectively so that the other operations can run smoothly.
Job Description Of Administrative Manager In Nigeria
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Recruit and train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians)
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning, etc.)
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
Requirements And Skills For Administrative Assistant Job
- Proven experience as an administration manager
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles
- Proficient in MS Office
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player with leadership skills
- BSc/BA in business administration or relative field
Average Salary Of Administrative Manager Job In Nigeria
Based on salary estimates from 69 admin managers across Nigeria, the average monthly salary for an Administrative Manager in Nigeria is 200,000 Naira.Entry-level admin managers earn around 144,000 Naira while mid-level admin managers earn up to 163,000 Naira. A senior-level admin manager can earn up to 362,000 Naira monthly.
Click here to start applying for available Administrative Manager jobs in Nigeria and other related jobs as well.
You can also connect with Hubforjobs on all their social media handles for more regular job updates
LinkedIn : @HubForJobs