A quality assurance specialist is an expert who oversees, examines, and recommends actions to fix or enhance an organization’s finished products so that they fulfill specified quality standards is known as a quality assurance specialist. In this post, we will be taking a look at the job description and average salary of a quality assurance specialist in Nigeria.
Job Description And Average Salary Of A Quality Assurance Specialist
The main responsibilities of a quality assurance specialist includes:
- Preparing and implementing quality assurance policies and procedures
- Performing routine inspections and quality tests
- Identifying and resolving workflow and production issues
Before a good or service is given to the client, a quality assurance specialist makes sure the finished product complies with the organization’s quality requirements. A quality assurance specialist is responsible for a wide range of tasks, including creating quality assurance policies, carrying out routine inspections, and collaborating with multiple teams to resolve problems that develop during production. To make sure every stage of the production process complies with the organization’s quality requirements, a quality assurance specialist will collaborate with several experts, such as a quality inspector.
Qualities Of A Good Quality Assurance Specialist
Since they must find problems in a finished product or service, quality assurance specialists need to pay close attention to detail. They also need to be strong communicators because they have to provide important information to various production teams.
Job Brief Of A Quality Assurance Specialist
A quality assurance specialist is normally required to monitor the quality of all the goods and services that our company provides, we are looking for a quality assurance specialist to join our team. The duties of a quality assurance specialist involve creating quality standards, running testing, and locating problems during the production of our goods or services. In the end, you’ll collaborate with a team to make sure finished items adhere to the high standards of your company.
Job Description Of A Quality Assurance Analyst
- Ensure that standards and safety regulations are observed
- Address and discuss issues and proposed solutions with superiors
- Document quality assurance activities and create audit reports
- Make recommendations for improvement
- Create training materials and operating manuals
Skills And Requirements For A Quality Assurance Specialist Job
- Proven work experience as a Quality Assurance Specialist or similar role
- Working knowledge of tools, methods and concepts of quality assurance
- Solid knowledge of relevant regulatory standards
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent data collection and analysis skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Relevant training and/or certifications as a Quality Assurance Specialist
Average Salary Of A Quality Assurance Specialist In Nigeria
Based on salary estimates from 12 quality assurance specialists in Nigeria, we can authoritatively tell you that the average net salary for Quality Assurance Quality Control (QAQC) Specialist in Nigeria is 277,000 Naira.
Hubforjobs is one of Nigeria’s biggest job information platforms. You can join Hubforjobs today by signing up either as an employer or a job seeker.
You can as well subscribe to the Hubforjobs.com mailing list and get up-to-date information about the most recent jobs and the largest Nigerian companies that are hiring.
Log on to Hubforjobs.com Today, and avail yourself stress the unending stress of getting a job that suits you. Click here Hubforjobs
You can also connect with Hubforjobs on all their social media handles for more regular job updates
LinkedIn : @HubForJobs