Let us take a look at the job description and average salary of a quality analyst in Nigeria. Also in this article, we will be talking about the following:
- Who a quality analyst is
- Qualities of a good quality analyst
- What quality analysis entails
- Job Brief of a quality analyst
- Requirements and skills needed for a quality analyst job
- How to get a quality analyst job in Nigeria
Who Is A Quality Analyst?
A quality analyst is often a trained analyst who collaborates with management, design, and development teams. They remain involved in all phases of a product’s development, from the beginning to the end. Quality analysts now hold a prominent position in the field of software development. They monitor quality assurance in regards to things like software usability and the broader SDLC, as well as validating test cases (software development life cycle).
The primary duties of a quality analyst are:
- Testing products, systems, and software to guarantee they are defect-free and fulfill the quality standards of an organization
- Developing and executing test plans to ensure that all objectives are met
- Implementing and monitoring test scripts to assess functionality, reliability, performance and quality of the service or product
Before items and software are distributed to customers, quality analysts find and fix flaws in them to help determine how to raise product quality and adhere to the organization’s quality requirements. Depending on their location, a quality analyst may be responsible for a variety of tasks, but they usually concentrate on testing software and finished goods before they are shipped to clients.
To raise the caliber of the goods and services a company produces, they also communicate their results to the design and development teams. A quality analyst will collaborate with numerous teams inside the company and will examine and test products with software engineers before delivery to customers.
Qualities Of A Good Quality Analyst
Because they must check the quality of a good or service before it is delivered to clients, quality analysts need to pay close attention to detail. Since they collaborate with many teams within the firm to improve the output, they must also have strong communication skills.
What Does Quality Analysis Entail?
One of the key components of software development and maintenance is quality analysis. High-quality final products and satisfied customers are the results of quality analysis and assurance. Testing, automation, and quality assurance experts are in high demand and have a wide range of job options. Due to the rising need for testing specialists, there are more institutions now offering software testing training.
The importance of qualitative analysis are:
- Better user experience
- Reduces Cost
- Increases Revenue
- Improved Brand Reputation
- Increased repeat business
- Increased career scope
Job Brief Of A Quality Analyst
To assist with the testing of products to ensure they match the quality standards of a company, a quality analyst is often required. Before the delivery of products to customers, quality analysts are responsible for running quality tests and validating test cases. As a quality analyst, you’ll collaborate with a small team to make sure your company’s products live up to the standards of quality set by the company.
Job Description Of A Quality Analyst
- Identify and remedy defects within the production process
- Recommend, implement and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance standards are achieved
- Compile and analyze statistical data
- Ensure that user expectations are met during the testing process
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures
- Investigate customer complaints and product issues
Requirements And Skills Needed For A Quality Analyst Job
- Proven work experience as a Quality Analyst or similar role
- Experience in quality inspection, auditing, and testing
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of QA databases and applications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Relevant training and/or certifications as a Quality Analyst
Average Salary Of A Quality Analyst In Nigeria
Based on salary estimates of 10 quality analysts across Nigeria, the average monthly salary of a quality analyst in Nigeria is 177,000 Naira. Entry-level quality analysts earn around 73,000 Naira while mid-level quality analysts earn around 105,000 Naira. However, a senior-level quality analyst earns up to 230,000 Naira.
How To Get A Quality Analyst Job In Nigeria
Getting a quality analyst job in Nigeria is easy. All you need to do is to log on to Hubforjobs.com and start applying for available quality analyst jobs that suit you. Click here Hubforjobs
You can also connect with Hubforjobs on all their social media handles for more regular job updates
LinkedIn : @HubForJobs