A person who manages all daily operations and administrative responsibilities in a church is known as a church administrator. This role is entirely different from a pastoral role. Let’s take a look at the job description and average salary of a church administrator in Nigeria.
The basic responsibilities of a church administrator are:
- Managing daily operations and maintaining office supplies and records
- Coordinating, planning, and executing church events
- Assisting to create budgets, paying bills, overseeing payrolls, and tracking and recording church income from donations and sales
A church administrator is in charge of a variety of duties, including organizing church activities and assisting with the hiring and training of employees and volunteers. Since they must collaborate with numerous staff members and volunteers throughout the year, church administrators must be great communicators. A church administrator will collaborate with numerous experts, including the pastors and other church officials to oversee the employees and resources as needed.
Job Brief Of A Church Administrator
A Church Administrator is often required to join the church administrative team and handle daily operations to make the church operations work as smoothly as possible. Maintaining precise financial records, maintaining the church’s event calendar, and overseeing employees and volunteers are all duties of a church administrator. As a church administrator, you’ll collaborate with many employees and volunteers to make sure the church runs as smoothly as possible.
Job Description Of A Church Administrator
- Recruiting and hiring staff and volunteers, and overseeing their work and vacation schedules
- Handling church communications and publications, creating and distributing bulletins and newsletters
- Overseeing church facility maintenance and security operations
- Assisting with scheduling meetings, renting church equipment and facilities, and enforcing church policies for facility use
- Building and maintaining relationships with the congregation and community
Requirements And Skills Needed To Work As A Church Administrator In Nigeria
- Proven work experience as a Church Administrator or similar role
- Strong computer skills and ability to operate office equipment
- Ability to handle stress and problem solve
- Ability to keep confidential and sensitive information
- Relevant training and/or certifications as a Church Administrator
Average Salary Of A Church Administrator In Nigeria
Based on salary estimates from churches like the Redeemed Christian Church Of God (RCCG), Christ Embassy, and The Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Ministries, we can authoritatively tell you that the average monthly salary for Church Administrator in Nigeria is 201,000 Naira.
Depending on the nature of the church, the lowest amount a church administrator receives in Nigeria is 50,000 Naira. Big churches can pay between 150,000 Naira to 300,000 Naira for a church administrator.
How To Get A Church Administrator Job Near You
Wondering, “how can I find a church administrator job near me?”, It’s easy, Log on to Hubforjobs.com today, and filter your search for church administrator jobs to your locality. Click here Hubforjobs.
You can also connect with Hubforjobs on all their social media handles for more regular job updates
LinkedIn : @HubForJobs