ICPC is an acronym for Independent Corrupt Practices Commission. Because it is a federal agency with several duties within the government, it occasionally needs to hire new employees. On the website www.icpc.gov.ng, the Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC) makes it quite apparent that applying for employment with the organization is free of charge and transparent. This indicates that you should be qualified to take part in the recruitment process provided you possess the required credentials. ICPC is a Nigerian government anti-graft agency similar to the EFCC but not as powerful as the EFCC. It was established on September 29, 2000, by President Olusegun Obasanjo.
The goal of the agency is to eliminate corruption in public life by receiving and investigating reports of corruption, prosecuting offenders when necessary, and reviewing and enforcing the correction of corrupt systems and practices of public bodies. The mandate of the agency also includes educating the public about corruption and related offenses to gain their support in the fight against corruption. The actions of the committee are governed by the Corrupt Practices and other Related Offences Act 2000.
Below are the currently available positions at the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission.
- Assistant Director
- Principal Officer
- Senior Officer
- Officer 1
- Senior Executive Officer
- Executive Officer
Applicants from all 36 states including FCT are eligible to apply.
How To Apply For ICPC 2022 Recruitment
You must meet the prerequisites to apply for a position with the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission in 2021. Before applying for employment openings, be sure you have read and comprehended the prerequisites.
Follow the steps below to submit your application successfully;
- Visit www.icpc.gov.ng
- Pick your desired position
- Read the requirements and qualifications carefully
- Create an account with your active email
- Fill out the online application form
- Attach the required documents and submit
ICPC Recruitment Requirements
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years old
- The applicant must be a Nigerian
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification
- A First Degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower
- HND/ND holders should have a minimum of Lower Credit
- Applicant must be medically fit and also have a certificate of fitness gotten from any federal government hospital
- Applicants must have good communication skills
- Applicant must have the NYSC discharge certificate
You might also like this >>> How To Apply For ICPC 2022 Recruitment
If you found this post informative, log on to Hubforjobs.com for more. Click here Hubforjobs
You can also connect with Hubforjobs on all their social media handles for more regular job updates
LinkedIn : @HubForJobs
meaning of ICPC
icpc recruitment portal 2022
inec recruitment 2022
icpc recruitment shortlisted candidates
icpc recruitment closing date
nnpc recruitment 2022