The NDLEA recruitment 2022 application form is now live on available at www.ndlea.gov.ng. In this post, we will walk you through the steps on how to apply for NDLEA 2022 Recruitment and other relevant information.
Brief Details About NDLEA
NDLEA is an acronym for National drug law enforcement agency. It is an enforcement organization tasked by the Federal Ministry of Justice (Nigeria) with putting an end to the production, distribution, manufacturing, sale, export, and trafficking of hard narcotics. By Decree No. 48 of 1989, the agency was created. International airports, seaports, and border crossings all have the NDLEA. The NDLEA also targets those in charge of drug trafficking and money-laundering networks.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) was created as a result of the 1989 publication of decree no. 48, which is now a law passed by parliament. Its main goal was to eradicate illicit drug use and trafficking in Nigerian society. It is common knowledge that any engagement with drugs is unacceptable on a global scale, particularly when it comes to their importation, exportation, sale, transfer, acquisition, cultivation, production, extraction, and possession.
Requirements For NDLEA 2022 Recruitment
Prior to opening her recruiting portal for 2022, the NDLEA had urged interested applicants to submit applications for the numerous employment positions available. All applications must be completed online and submitted through the www.ndlea.gov.ng National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment portal. Application for NDLEA jobs is completely free and applicants across the 36 states of the federation including the FCT are eligible to apply.
Below are the requirements for this application:
- Candidate must be a Nigerian by birth
- Candidate must not be less than 1.7 meters in height, for males and 1.64 meters for females.
- Candidate must have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters, male
- Candidate must be medically fit and must have a certified medical report from any government hospitals
- Candidate must not be suffering from any physical or mental disabilities
- Candidate must possess the WASSCE certificate with not less than 5 credit pass in the core subjects including mathematics and english language in not more than 2 sittings
- Applicants with higher degrees such as OND, HND, BSC etc can also apply
How To Apply For NDLEA 2022 Recruitment
If you have met the above listed requirements you can proceed to applying for the NDLEA jobs. Follow the procedures below to apply from the comfort of your home or office;
- Visit www.ndlea.gov.ng
- Sign up with your active email
- Select your preferred position
- Fill the online application form
- Attach the required document
- Submit your application
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted soon as the selection process is done.
Did you find this post informative? log on to Hubforjobs.com for more. Click here Hubforjobs
You can also connect with Hubforjobs on all their social media handles for more regular job updates
LinkedIn : @HubForJobs
www ndlea gov ng portal 2022
ndlea recruitment closing date
https www ndlea gov ng portal
ndlea portal registration
ndlea portal login
ndlea recruitment requirement
is ndlea portal open