If you want to apply for Nigerian Army 2022/2023 recruitment, this post is for you as we will be taking you through how to apply for 2022 Nigeria Army recruitment. We will furnish you with details on on the Nigerian Army recruitment portal, Nigerian army form and how to apply at recruitment.army.mil.ng.
Nigerian Army Shortlisted candidates are expected to come for the screening in their respective states as from 15th February, 2023. Before you apply for Nigerian Army 2022 Recruitment, you need ensure that you get the right information and that is what we aim to provide you with. The Nigerian Army recruitment 2022 is currently ongoing. See requirements and how to apply below. Please take this guide very seriously as every information you need in order to successfully get a job with the Nigerian Army is right here on this post. So stay focused and read through.
Nigerian Army 2022 Recruitment Requirements
The following are the requirements needed before applying for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022:
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen / women must also possess OND / Trades Test / City and Guild Certificate.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen / women while tradesmen / women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years by 1st March 2019.
- Not be less than 1.68 meters and 1.62 meters tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mothers tongue is an added advantage.
Another crucial criteria for the 2022 recruitment for the Nigerian army is a bachelor’s or master’s degree if you intend applying for quantitative field-related discipline. Alternatively, a higher national diploma in a quantitative discipline is acceptable. Computer literate, familiar with Microsoft Office, Web Applications, and using the appropriate software for effective service delivery
How To Apply For Nigerian Army 2022 Recruitment
To apply for Nigerian army recruitment 2022, you need to visit the application portal which is www.recruitment.army.mil.ng and register, provide the necessary documents and then submit your application for Nigerian army 2022 recruitment.
You should consider a number of factors when submitting an application for the Nigerian Army 2022 Recruitment. You must frequently visit the Nigerian Army Portal if you want to receive the appropriate information at the appropriate moment. If you want to succeed in gaining a job with the Nigerian Army, keep in mind the following advice.
- Make sure you possess the required qualifications
- scan and upload your credentials in the acceptable format on the recruitment portal.
- Never pay anyone who promises to assist you land a position in the Nigerian Army.
If you found this post informative? log on to Hubforjobs.com for more. Click here Hubforjobs
You can also connect with Hubforjobs on all their social media handles for more regular job updates
LinkedIn : @HubForJobs