LUTH recruitment 2022 is currently ongoing. This article aims to share more details about how to apply for the 2022 LUTH recruitment exercise. We will touch on vital areas like requirements, starting and closing date, and other related information regarding the recruitment process.
Brief Details About LUTH
According to Wikipedia, LUTH is the largest teaching hospital in Nigeria with 761 beds. It serves about 25 million people in Lagos State. The teaching hospital trains students in the College of Medicine at the University of Lagos in the Medical, Dental, Pharmacology, and other departments. According to information available on the teaching hospital’s website, its vision is to remain the foremost tertiary Hospital with a mandate to provide excellent services of international standard in patient care, training & research. LUTH’s mission is to develop professional skilled and motivated staff to provide excellent services, training, and research using appropriate technology through partnership with the private sector and other stakeholders, in an environmentally friendly manner.
General Requirement for LUTH Recruitment
- Applicants should have at least 1-year professional experience and must be fully registered with the Medical & Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Evidence of having completed NYSC is mandatory.
- Success at the primary examination of either the West African or National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria is Mandatory.
Jobs available at LUTH
The Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Idi-Araba, is looking to fill its residency and training programs in the following specialties with qualified, committed medical doctors and dentists:
- Child Dental Health
- Clinical Pathology
- Community Health and Primary Care
- Hematology and Blood Transfusion
- Medical Microbiology and Parasitology
- Internal Medicine
- Anatomic and Molecular Pathology
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Oral Maxillofacial Pathology/Biology
- Orthopaedic & Traumatology
- Oral & Maxillofacial Syrgery
- Restorative Dentistry
- Radiation Biology & Radiotherapy
- Ear, Nose & Throat
- Preventive Dentistry
How to Apply for LUTH Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should make a payment of N5,000 by visiting www.remita.net and following the procedures below:
- Click on pay a Federal Government Agency. On the name of MDA, type Lagos University Teaching Hospital.
- Then click on other LUTH Fees. Follow the prompts to generate the “RRR” code. Thereafter, use the “RRR” code to make payment at any bank of your choice and submit your voucher or receipt to the finance and accounts department, LUTH where a receipt will be issued in place of the Print-Out.
- The receipt of payment should be forwarded to the chairman, the Medical Advisory Committee for collection of Application Forms
Completed Application Forms should be addressed and submitted to:
The Chairman, Medical Advisory Committee,
Lagos University Teaching Hospital,
P.M.B. 12993 – Lagos State.
Note: The date of the departmental Interview will be communicated later.
Did you find this article helpful? if you did, log on to Hubforjobs.com for more. Click here Hubforjobs
You can also connect with Hubforjobs on all their social media handles for more regular job updates
LinkedIn : @HubForJobs