Are you interested in working with FRSC? In this article, we will provide you with vital information on 2022 FRSC recruitment. Kindly take the guide we will provide in this article very seriously as the information you need to successfully land a job with FRSC is right here.
Brief Details On FRSC
According to information made available on FRSC website, In February 1988, the Federal Government created the Federal Road Safety Commission through Decree No. 45 of 1988 as amended by Decree 35 of 1992 referred to in the statute books as the FRSC Act cap 141 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria (LFN). Passed by the National Assembly as Federal Road Safety Commission (establishment) Act 2007.
The vision statement of FRSC is:
To eradicate road traffic crashes and create a safe motoring environment in Nigeria
Its mission statement is:
To Regulate, Enforce and Coordinate all Road Traffic and Safety Management activities through: o Sustained public enlightenment o Promotion of stakeholder’s cooperation o Robust data management o Improved vehicle administration o Prompt rescue services o Effective patrol operation.
Basically, FRSC is saddled with the following responsibilities;
- Preventing or minimizing accidents on the highway;
- Clearing obstructions on any part of the highways;
- Educating drivers, motorists, and other members of the public generally on the proper use of the highways;
- Designing and producing the driver’s license to be used by various categories of vehicle operators;
- Determining, from time to time, the requirements to be satisfied by an applicant for a driver’s license;
- Designing and producing vehicle number plates
- The standardization of highway traffic codes;
- Giving prompt attention and care to victims of accidents
- Conducting research into causes of motor accidents and methods of preventing them and putting into use the result of such research;
- Determining and enforcing speed limits for all categories of roads and vehicles and controlling the use of speed limiting devices;
- Cooperating with bodies or agencies or groups in road safety activities or prevention of accidents on the highways;
- Making regulations in pursuance of any of the functions assigned to the Corps by or under this Act.
- Regulating the use of sirens, flashers, and beacon lights on vehicles other than ambulances and vehicles belonging to the Armed Forces, Nigeria Police, Fire Service, and other Para-military agencies;
- Providing roadside and mobile clinics for the treatment of accident victims free of charge;
- Regulating the use of mobile phones by motorists;
- Regulating the use of seat belts and other safety devices;
- Regulating the use of motorcycles on the highway;
- Maintaining the validity period for drivers’ licenses which shall be three years subject to renewal at the expiration of the validity period; and
FRSC Recruitment Requirements
A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in any relevant discipline in the quantitative field Or Higher national diploma is relevant. Computer literacy and acquaintance with Microsoft office, Web Applications, and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service are also required.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the Federal Civil Service Commission.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
- FCSC Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in FCSC
How To Apply For 2022 FRSC Recruitment
To apply, visit www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng and also bookmark this page so we can keep you updated when the form is out.
Did you find this post informative? log on to Hubforjobs.com for more. Click here Hubforjobs
You can also connect with Hubforjobs on all their social media handles for more regular job updates
LinkedIn : @HubForJobs