Nigeria Customs Service recruitment 2022 portal is currently open for online application. This post will outline the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being recruited in the 2022 NCS recruitment exercise. Basically, this post covers all you need to know about how to apply for Customs 2022 recruitment.
How To Apply For 2022 Customs Recruitment
The Nigeria Customs Service invites interested and qualified persons who wish to participate in this year’s recruitment exercise to apply. You can apply regardless of your location, but there are prerequisites you must fulfill to demonstrate that you are qualified and prepared to go through the recruitment process.
Candidates from all 36 states including FCT are eligible to apply. Here are the requirements:
- Candidates must be Nigerian citizens by birth
- Candidates must be at least 1.7 meters tall, and female candidates must be at least 1.64 meters tall.
- Male candidates must have a chest measurement of at least 0.87 meters in full expansion
- The candidate must be healthy and have a certified medical report from any government hospital
- Please note that the candidate must be physically and mentally healthy for the exercise.
- Applicants must possess a WASSCE certificate that includes math and English in not more than 2 sittings with not less than 5 credit passes in the core subjects
- The application process is also open to graduates with higher education degrees, such as an OND, an HND, a BSC, etc.
How to Apply
Before applying, keep in mind that you may only apply for one position. Multiple applications from a candidate will disqualify them.
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official portal at www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng
- Follow the instructions carefully
- Click on the available vacancies
- Provide a valid E-mail address
- Enter your password, Name
- Signup for an account and a verification link will be sent to you
- Click on the verification link to complete your registration process
- Fill in your details such as your name, Date of Birth, Phone number, State of Origin, Local Government Area, Gender, etc
- Upload your passport photograph and provide all the necessary details
- Uploaded all your documents
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application.
On hubforjobs, we strive to post the most recent information regarding the NCS recruitment process. Therefore, keep checking this website frequently if you want to stay informed about the Nigerian customs service recruitment process. Additionally, we advise you to bookmark this website and keep checking for updates in case the authorities make any changes. We’ll let you know as soon as this happens. Please utilize the comment section below if you have any questions about the 2022 Nigeria Customs recruitment 2022. We will respond.
Did you find this post informative? log on to Hubforjobs.com for more. Click here Hubforjobs
You can also connect with Hubforjobs on all their social media handles for more regular job updates
LinkedIn : @HubForJobs